13 Jun 2006

**PLEASE NOTE**
These offers are for one matchstick. If you would like to trade with me for any
of these, please let me know what you would offer me to trade for it! It will
then be much easier for me to decide which item to trade if my next trade
is ready to go. Let your imagination go wild! Thanks. T

*******************
OFFERS FOR one matchstick
*******************

Hi T, I'll swop you a bottle of Absolut Vodka for that matchstick! Let me know when I can deliver. H

*******************

Hi Telane

I read the one red paperclip story, so I thought I would get the ball rolling. (don't get confused, I am at a meeting at Trevor Nel and waiting for my cup of coffee, so I am replying from his computer).

I will trade you one green pen for your match stick. Now don't get me wrong, it is an ordinary green pen of the ball point variety. The reason I am trading you the green pen is as follows:-

Most people don't know that the green pen and/or green ink is used exclusively by Auditors world wide. This is to differentiate between the person who is doing the writing and the person who is doing the checking. When the auditor checks the work, he/she uses the green pen/ink to indicate and or evidence that they have checked that particular item.

In huge corporates and businesses, the usage of a green pen and/or ink by someone other than the Internal or External auditor can constitute fraud and can there therefore be a dismissable offence, so my advice to you, should you choose to accept my offer, would be to use it carefully and wisely.

I would suggest that we do the trade at my next Inner Circle Meeting (to get the most out of it, I will invite Ian from Caxton who can then do a write up for us) at my other office at the Piatto in Cresta.

Should you wish to take me up on this offer, kindly contact me on my email

Regards
Nikki
*******************


I will be boring and trade your matchstick for a pen? Grant

*******************
Dear Telana

I can do more with a match stick than the Cashflow game from Robert Kiyosaki and would like to trade it.

We are playing the Money Skills™ game with family, friends and even strangers. They all have one thing in common – they want to learn and understand the principles of wealth creation. The Money Skills™ game starts out with a typical lifestyle and typical life style parameters. You develop your income and life style by participating in activities that create the possibility of either active or residual incomes and by overcoming various challenges that will face you as you go through life.

The aim of the game is to use opportunities to earn as much residual income as possible from diversified income sources, i.e. property, business, franchise and investments. You yourself are your biggest asset and personal development is encouraged and rewarded. It is a fun way to learn how to earn a sustainable income so that you do not have money problems, now or when you retire.

The Money Skills™ game was developed and manufactured in South Africa. At a quarter of the price of Cashflow, every South African citizen can afford to learn the secrets of the riches. The Money Skills™ game is quite realistic and provides valuable insights to wealth creation. Anyone can improve their financial disposition if they are committed enough to change.
A match stick has more value in our home than the Cashflow game.
I would love to trade it!

Ren Jobse
http://www.iqx.co.za

*******************
Hi Telana, I will trade you copy of the book " How to be a complete and utter failure in life, work and everything you do" now that's and interesting book, wonder what it is all about?

IAIN JOHNSTON
*******************

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Alright I was going to post this yesterday but there was something wrong with the site

    Well I could give you a year yea! subscription which is
    worth R1368 because it's R114 x 12. see www.yea.co.za But
    you don't have anything worth half of that yet so my offer
    is a 2 month Yea! subscription worth R228 for the bottle of
    vodka. ;)

    Alright since yesterday though, you ahve a product worth more which is the money skills game. Ill give you a 5-6 month subscription for the money skills game.

    So vodka or the money skills game thus far would be what id offer, although the match is getting tempting mmmmmm

    JonT

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -