7 Sept 2014

Cito and his band wanted to get up close with fans, and offer an experience to be remembered, and that is what they delivered last night!


After I traded the Rock the Housewith WONDERboom experience with Rene and Nina for a Mobile Lifestyle Makeover, I was delighted to get an invitation to join in the celebrations.  It was a small, fun and crazy bunch of friends celebrating Nina’s birthday, and we got the full concert experience in a small room, just for us!  (lots of photos here)

Dancing around with everyone to some of my favourite WONDERboom tunes, it occurred to me that this is the first trade I've done where I took part in and enjoyed the actual item I traded on.

With each of the eleven (well, now twelve) “items” of my trades to date, I've had to remind myself that the item I have is not for my enjoyment. The only item I will get to experience to its full is going to be where I stop trading on. And that will be the office space.


So it was quite a grounding reality check to realize that those moments I got to share with Cito, Wayne, Martin, Jonathan, Nina, Rene and their friends, at that private rock concert that was born out of a single matchstick, was not just talk anymore (as it’s been for the last two years), but actually happening!

And if that came from that single matchstick that I started with 8 years ago, then the reality of an office to help start-up entrepreneurs is a very real possibility. And getting closer to becoming a reality.

And I have work to do.

So I thank and salute WONDERboom and Nina and Rene (and all the other people I have trade with to date!) for not only believing in the one matchstick possibility, but for also being a part of it and helping to make it happen. You all rock!




- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -