7 Oct 2015

As I work on getting clearer on the onematchstick office, and what we can do with the space once I've traded up to it, I'm staring to think of the start-up entrepreneurs I hope to help.

And if any of them are like this rebel, Casey Gerald, I will be S-O  E-X-C-I-T-E-D!

He believes that if he is out of business in a years time, then he's been successful!  


I'm wondering how this idea fits in as a new business model, that would help my objective of creating more jobs in South Africa by helping more aspiring entrepreneurs get their businesses off the ground... but it sure makes you think about existing paradigms of doing business and contributing to making the world a better place.

Here he talks about us needing a new field manual for business, and here he shares "The Essential To Do list for the Aspiring Entrepreneur".

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -