7 Feb 2016

As a big project is about to go live (tweet me on (from Wednesday 10th Feb) if you want to know more about it), more of my time and energy is becoming freed up for onematchstick!  So to get going, I got a burst of onematchstick nostalgia and inspiration after catching up with Nikki the other day.

She was the first person I traded with – and she still has that original matchstick that I traded with her for the ordinary green ball point pen

And she was the first person who traded twice with me, when  I did my second trade with her in a threesome involving one of her training courses and one of my 375 T-shirts. 

So thanks Nikki for your support, your encouragement, and your willingness to trade! 

Who will I trade with next? 

Who needs a Lifestyle Makeover so that you no longer need to be stuck at a desk and to a plug for electricity?  What I have on offer will keep you mobile and flexible, and not having to rely on electricity. Call me: 0837302979



- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -